CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIE LOAF
Chocolate Chip Brownie Loaf
We love chocolate! We love chocolate for breakfast, chocolate for lunch and even a late night snack. However, over the years chocolate has had a bad rap. Dark chocolate, in particular, is loaded with nutrients and can be one of the best sources of antioxidants. We wanted to create a breakfast loaf that satisfies our cravings but doesn’t leave us with the lingering feelings of guilt. You know, the guilt when you’re yelled at by a parent for something that you know you shouldn’t have done! That guilt! This recipe is for a malleable loaf. Meaning… a few more chocolate chips, a few less oz of sugar…no matter what this loaf always turns out great. Think of it as a canvas for your chocolate addicted dreams! Happy baking!
1/3 cup Chocolate Chips (Melted)
1/3 cup Chocolate Chips (Whole)
1/2 cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
1 cup Coconut Sugar (optional)
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/3 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Melt 1/3 cup of Chocolate Chips and let cool.
3. Mix together Coconut Oil, Sugar, Vanilla Extract and Eggs until smooth.
4. Add Melted Chocolate Chips
5. Add dry ingredients: Almond Flour. Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda and Salt
6. Mix together fully and fold in non-melted Chocolate Chips
7. Line a loaf time and add mixture.
8. Bake for 30-40 minutes and enjoy a delectable + delicious Brownie Loaf!
Pro Tip: Top with peanut butter for an amazing breakfast treat!