LEMON ROSEMARY DIJON CHICKEN
The BEST Lemon Rosemary Dijon Chicken
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get into this recipe! We went to college in Boston and frequently dined at a restaurant that is no longer open. This restaurant made the best chicken. Now we know that the word “BEST” is often thrown around. Everyone thinks their mom is the “BEST” cook, everyone thinks their hairdresser is the “BEST” and everyone thinks they know the “BEST” place for knockoff purses that look real but are clearly knockoffs. “BEST” is overused but it is oh so appropriate here. This is the BEST chicken recipe! It is inspired by a little restaurant in Boston that used this simple rub on every type of chicken. This recipe is for 1-2lbs of chicken breast but can easily be modified for a whole chicken. This is restaurant quality chicken that you can impress anyone with!
1-2lbs of Chicken Breasts
6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsps Dijon Mustard
4 Cloves of Garlic (chopped)
2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
1/2 cup of Feta
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F
2. Combine olive oil, Dijon mustard, shallots, rosemary, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
3. Add chicken and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
4. On a baking sheet, place marinated chicken with asparagus arranged around it.
5. Place sliced lemon on top of chicken. One thin lemon slice per chicken breast.
6. Drizzle olive oil over top and roast for 20-25 minutes. When chicken is cooked through, remove from oven and sprinkle feta crumbles on top.
7. Serve and save some for an amazing chicken salad tomorrow!