GUILT-FREE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
Guilt Free Chocolate Truffles (No Bake)
Not guilty! There is nothing wrong with being a little sinful…it’s what makes life worth living. However, if you’re trying to be good these are the truffles for you. They taste amazing and have zero guilt. They are easy to keep n the fridge to have whenever the sweet craving hits. If you are like us, those cravings hit OFTEN! For this recipe, we made two batches- one with Peanut Butter and one with Almond Butter. Enjoy!
2/3 cup Nut Butter (Peanut, Almond, Cashew)
1 cup Almond Flour
4 tbsp Coconut Flour
6 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Almond Milk
1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Combine Nut Butter, Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, Maple Syrup and Almond Milk into one bowl.
2. Stir until it reaches a dough like texture
3. Add chocolate chips and to the mixture.
4. Scoop into a ball. One recipe should make around 12-14 balls.
5. Place them in the freezer for 20-30 minutes until hard.
6. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water.
7. Dip each truffle into the melted chocolate or sprinkle chocolate over the balls.
8. Place in freezer for another 30 minutes.
9. Enjoy these guilt free delicious truffles with the ones you love!