Jumbo Stuffed Pasta Shells
Regression therapy is an “approach to treatment that focuses on resolving significant past events”. We dove into our id, ego + supergo and tried to chart how our food addiction was born. We narrowed it down to JUMBO STUFFED PASTA SHELLS. We both ate it as children and we can now blame (and thank) our mothers for teaching us that pasta stuffed with cheese is the key to true happiness. How can anything compare to a burst of flavors flying at you at warp speed. This recipe has contributed to our theory that nothing can ever be as magical as the first bite of a new dish! Indulge in this delicious recipe and truly feel like a kid again!
1 Box Jumbo Pasta Shells
1 Jar Tomato Sauce
1 tbsp salt
2 cups Ricotta
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
1/2 cup Parmesan
6 Garlic cloves (minced)
3 cups Spinach
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
2. In a large pot, cook pasta shells in salted boiling water. When cooked, set aside and let cool.
3. In a medium skillet, sauté spinach and garlic with olive oil. Set aside to cool.
4. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, shredded mozzarella, parmesan. Add cooled spinach + garlic.
5. Take one pasta shell and stuff with cheese mixture. Don’t worry about it being pretty- just stuff em full!
6. Line a baking dish with tomato sauce, place shells (cheese side up).
7. Bake for 15 minutes until cheese has melted and broil for 2-3 minutes for a nice crisp!
8. Serve immediately and know that you have a shell collection that rivals Ariel and Flounder! You are now part of their world!