"Big Mac" Inspired Beef Tacos
You’re craving tacos but it’s not Tuesday. What do you do? Well, we have a secret…whenever you eat a taco, the calendar suddenly moves to Tuesday. Recently, we discovered that some of our favorite things are better in taco form. We present to you…the BIG MAC Taco!
1 lbs Ground Lean Beef
1 cup Sharp Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 cup Bread & Butter Pickles
4 Flour Tortillas
1 tbsp Paprika
2 tbsp Garlic Powder
2 tbsp Chili Powder
Any other toppings your heart desires
1. In a medium pan on low-medium heat, add your Ground Lean Beef and break it up into small piece.
2. As the ground beef simmers, add Paprika, Garlic Powder + Chili Powder
3. Let meat brown and let simmer for 6-8 minutes
4. In a separate pan on the lowest heat, place 1 tortilla and grill for 1 minute on each side. Add a spoonful of meat to the center and top with a handful of Cheddar Cheese. Cover with lid until cheese melts and remove to serve.
5. Top with Bread & Butter Pickles and other toppings of choice.
6. Repeat for all and serve right away! This is literally the taco of your dreams!